Thursday, October 28, 2010

Seri Pengantin vs Stress Pengantin

Salam Mesra buat semua yg sudi membaca coretanku yang x seberapa ini..
My Big Day is just around the corner yet workloads is getting more n more..folk said, forget all the office's mess for a while n enjoy the moments of changes in life...erm..it is a transition of life actually..
My work schedule doesnt seem to be convenient enuf for me to have a leisure-sweet wedding..Memandangkan, kenduri belah lelaki akan berlansung 2 weeks after mine, I got to go to work a few days after my wedding for a week ok!...tiada la istilah bulan madu untukku nampaknya!(opps,no frustrating or wut just thinking do i capable enuf for all this..being a wife to sumone and uphold the responsibility as a working woman (maleh nk cakap carreer woman,xtau nape.so jgn tanya.)
During initial stage, we ( my fiance and I) have decided not to have berbalas-balas hantaran segala..but then, in a week tym for the wedding, he said, there will be hantarans from his side. Maunye x kelam-kabut aku dibuatnya..but,depan die,aku act cool aje..(jgn tanya kenapa)...
A few friends of mine asked me whether I have done spa,sauna,lulur and all..huh,jawapannya ialah TIDAK.
In fact, me myself personally mmg nak buat semua tu b4 wedding so that my hubby pn rasa special..to me,his feeling is wut important most..
Aku sedar yang aku cuma tonggal; beberapa hari sahaja lagi utk hari bersejarahku..tapi,ternyata stress mengatasi keriangan hatiku menjadi suri lelaki yang amat kucintai...So, aku cepat2 hafal ayat 35-38 Surah Al-Waqi'ah sebagai bekalan pengikat kasih berumahtangga....semoga amalanku diterima OlehNya...InsyaAllah...amin...(dgn harapan terserlah seri pengantin di wajahku ini..hehehehe)
Kalau uolz nak amalkan pn boleh sbb ini adalah ayat pengikat kasih suami...chewahh!!
However, on the top of that, I am so thankful to Allah for having him in my life..See,now,when he came to my mind for a glance, I cant stop smile all day n night long...
Seri pengantin ke Stress pengantin???
Argh...yang penting,aku kawen!!daaa~
p/s: jumpe next entry pulak yea..

No comments:

Post a Comment